The Russian Communications Consultancies Association (АКОS), the traditional partner of the « PR Days in Moscow» festival, will conduct a round table discussion entitled «PR Tools in Multimedia Reality» during the event. The round table will take place on December 16th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry (MGIMO).
During the AKOS round table the participants will discuss modern PR tools in the context of a new media reality, the capability of social media to increase the efficiency of corporate promotion, features of multimedia, the presence of a brand on social networks and many other pressing questions. Michael Umarov, Head of АКОS’s digital working group and General Director of Comunica, will act as the moderator of the round table.
The following have been invited to participate in the discussion:
- Jelmir Degtjarenko (General Director and Editor-in-Chief of «Mass media news» magazine)
- Maria Zaikina (Head of Corporate Communications at «ROLF»),
- Alexander Kuznetsov (General Director of “Kros Digital”),
- Tatyana Nazina (Marketing and Research manager at KFC)
- Inna Novikova (General Director of PRAVDA.RU),
- Denis Semenov (Internet communications manager at KFC)
- Dmitry Sokur (Senior partner and General Director of «Sokur and Partners»),
- Alexander Chumikov (General Director of «The International Press Club and Chumikov PR and consulting»)
Elena Fadeeva, chairwoman of АКОS, General Director of Fleishman-Hillard Vanguard commented: «АКОS is the traditional partner of the «PR Days in Moscow» festival, annually collecting the leading PR experts in the industry to discuss the most pressing and interesting questions. This year’s round table is devoted to modern PR tools in an epoch of continuously developing multimedia communication channels and I am pleased to invite press officers, PR professionals, new specialists and students to join the discussion».
The Russian Communications Consultancies Association (АКОS) was founded in 1999 as a fundamentally new type of union for the Russian public relations market and has brought together the most respected and reliable independent players in the Russian PR market. At the moment AKOS consolidates 31 first-rate Russian PR-consultancies, whose common market share exceeds 50 %. Collectively AKOS members employ more than 1500 PR specialists. www.akospr.ru