The Professional Services Industrial Committee headed by Elena Fadeeva, General Director of FleishmanHillard Vanguard, has organized its second executive meeting dedicated to outsourcing by the government and private companies.
The following members participated as speakers: Elena Demyanova, Head of Technology Practice at FleishmanHillard Vanguard; Galina Panova, Director of External Communications at “Leroy Merlin”; Kopievskaya Alexandra, Marketing Director at the law firm “YUST”; Ekaterina Stepanyuk, Business Development Director at GfK B and Alexander Fainboim, Head of Outsourcing services at Technical Department of CROC.
During the discussion, the participants discussed a number of sensitive issues, including:
- The specifics of tenders procedure – how it is seen by the customer and the service provider
- Principles of conducting a tender to deliver professional service
- Industry standards in realizing tenders
- Principles of tariffing and price formation in professional services
- The mutual relationship between tender organizers and the participants
- Increasing the efficiency of tender procedures and a specific character of conducting tenders in different industries
At the end of the meeting Alexey Kasprzhak, Executive Director of the Association of Managers, put forward a proposal to discuss specific cases during Committee meetings: “Taking into account the fact that contractors are not always ready to confront existing and potential customers, we are able to act with constructive criticism on behalf of the Association.”