For the fifth consecutive year, FleishmanHillard has been named to the “Top Companies for Executive Women” list by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE).
The honor, which will appear in the February/March issue of Working Mother magazine, highlights organizations whose policies and practices encourage the advancement of women’s careers. Results are based on factors such as succession planning, profit-and-loss roles, gender pay parity, support programs and work-life balance.
While many factors are weighed to determine the companies that appear on NAFE’s list, a few of the reasons for FleishmanHillard’s continued recognition include:
- Women make up 67 percent of the firm’s worldwide workforce.
- They make up half of the agency’s corporate executives with profit-and-loss responsibility.
- 75 percent of employees promoted last year were women.
- Women oversee several of the firm’s global regions, including Asia Pacific and the U.S. Central and Southwest regions.
- Women hold the following executive leadership roles: chief marketing officer, chief talent officer, chief information officer, general counsel.
NAFE, founded in 1972, serves members nationwide with networking, tools and solutions to strengthen and grow their careers and businesses. Working Mother magazine publishes the annual Top Companies and the Women of Excellence lists. NAFE.com provides up-to-date information, community for women in business and access to member benefits. NAFE is a part of Working Mother Network, a division of Bonnier Corp.