Anna Barabonina, FleishmanHillard Vanguard Senior Talend Development manager, tells secrets of making a good impression during the interview and finally joining #fhvfamily:
- Get to know about the company you are applying to. In case if the candidate didn’t pay attention to visit company’s webs-site or look through Facebook account, it means that he is not really interested in the job.
- Be ready to share your career achievements – tell about your own accomplishments, not about company’s or team’s progress.
- Don’t be afraid to show creativity when answering case-tasks. The capacity to think creatively and fast is very valuable.
- Be frank and honest but at the same time know the limits. Keep in mind that interview is a business meeting.
- And don’t forget to look good and business like – it’s your visit card.