The tenth annual report «Evaluation of Russia’s business climate» was prepared by the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP) and FleishmanHillard Vanguard together with Orta Communications Group on the results of 2020.
This year, our part of the study included the following sections:
- How the business climate in Russia has changed in 2019-2020, the view of foreign investors
- Impact of coronavirus on the business climate in Russia
- Problems hindering entrepreneurship
- Priority interaction methods between business and government
- Infrastructure assessment for doing business
- Social responsibility of business assessment
- Involvement of companies in regions’ development and social programs’ implementation
- Factors and measures that support business
Please contact us to get your copy of the research.